100's of Contracts
We honor hundreds of pricing contracts. Find yours today!
Ready to Place an Order?
Our dedicated sales reps are standing by to help. Locate your Sales Rep.
Missing glides or anything else? Just contact our Warranty Team.
The Tilt & Tote Stage Stairs provide safe, reliable access to your performance stage. Designed for tool-free, one-person setup, these portable stage stairs can be rolled into place and set up in minutes. The rolling casters only engage when the stairs are tilted on the side, making it impossible to create safety issues when stairs are attached to a stage.
Featuring built-in handrails, the stairs are finished with a non-skid PolyTrac resin surface and grooved aluminum bullnose stair edges to prevent trips and falls. Built-in attachment brackets secure stairs to stage with a single click.
Benefits & Features
- Available for stage heights up to 40” (101.6 cm)
- Safe, easy grip handrails on both sides
- Built with side casters for easy transport and setup
- Stairs quickly attach to deck using spring lock mechanism without use of tools
- Stair tread is 12” (30.4 cm) deep and 36” (91.4 cm) wide
- Compatible with MityLite Z-Stage, Fold & Roll, and VersaRoll portable staging systems
Assembly & Care
- Pull on the side rail to rotate the stair onto its wheels to engage the casters to the floor.
- Roll the stairs into the desired place on the edge of the stage deck.
- To attach the stairs, press the spring lock mechanism, line up the stairs with the deck slot, and release the mechanism. The lock will engage.
- Pull on the stairs to make sure they are securely attached.
Spot clean with soap and water as needed.
Any scratches can be treated with touch-up paint.
Featured Blog Posts
Graduation Ceremony Stages & Furniture for Events of all Sizes
November 23, 2021 - 5 min read
Top 5 "Must Have" Furniture Items Every Church Needs
June 2, 2021 - 7 min read
Designing for Hospitality
May 25, 2021 - 5 min read
Basic Stairs Staging Accessory