Founded in 1987, MityLite is an award-winning provider of durable commercial furniture. From its warehouse facilities in Orem, Utah, MityLite manufactures tables, chairs, portable dance floors, and other event furnishings.
MityLite products are designed with comfort, durability, and affordability in mind for many markets, including hotels, restaurants, casinos, sport stadiums, conference and event centers, churches, universities, aquatic centers, hospitals and clinics, government facilities, and other buildings.
MityLite adheres to its 35-year vision of furnishing spaces for memorable gatherings, meaningful learning, and face-to-face connections. The MityLite team is driven by the idea that the best work is born from diligence, artisanship, and innovation. MityLite holds dozens of patents for inventions related to its products and manufacturing processes.
- 1987 — Founded by Greg Wilson in Orem, Utah with the original ABS folding table
- 1995 — Launched banquet chair & stacking chair lines
- 1999 — Launched SwiftSet® folding chair; ships 1,000,000th table
- 2006 — Launched Magnattach® portable dance floor
- 2008 — Launched MeshOne® folding chair
- 2009 — Launched FlexOne® folding chair
- 2011 — Launched Reveal linenless tables & 4 new banquet chairs
- 2012 — Launched MeshOne™ office folding chair
- 2017 — Acquired XpressPort Carts; expands Elevare & Tavolo product lines; new MityLite logo and website launched
- 2019 — Expanded Reveal linenless tables
- 2022 — Launched Vita Outdoor line for hotels, restaurants, and event venues
We take pride in manufacturing high-value, easy-to-use products that our customers trust while improving the lives of our employees and exceeding the expectations of our stakeholders.