100's of Contracts
We honor hundreds of pricing contracts. Find yours today!
Ready to Place an Order?
Our dedicated sales reps are standing by to help. Locate your Sales Rep.
Missing glides or anything else? Just contact our Warranty Team.
The Adjustable Stairs Staging Accessory is a portable stair set for stagehand or audience access and exit points. It is easy to set up and doesn’t require tools. This stage stair includes built-in handrails, non-skid stair surfaces, and aluminum bullnose edges for increased safety. It is designed to fold down flat for storage. These stage stairs are compatible with MityLite Z-Stage, VersaRoll, and Fold & Roll portable staging systems.
Benefits & Features
- Firmly attaches to edge of the stage
- Stairs fold flat for easy storage
- Automatically adjusts based on stage height
- No tools required to attach to stage deck
- Built-in handrails
- Anodized aluminum on leading edge of each step clearly defines each step edge to prevent trips and falls
Assembly & Care
- Begin by finding the clamps, located on the top of the Adjustable Stairs. Sandwich the stage deck between the clamps.
- Next, tighten the clamp by holding onto the knurled nut while turning the handle counterclockwise in the vertical position then locking the handle in the horizontal position.
- To set the correct stair height, pull the faspins from each side and allow the stairs to settle so the bottom tube rests on the ground and all stairs are horizontal. Once everything is in place, reinsert the faspins to the position below the stop.
- Pull on the stairs to make sure they are firmly secured in place.
Spot clean with soap and water as needed.
Any scratches can be treated with touch-up paint.
Featured Blog Posts
Graduation Ceremony Stages & Furniture for Events of all Sizes
November 23, 2021 - 5 min read
Top 5 "Must Have" Furniture Items Every Church Needs
June 2, 2021 - 7 min read
Designing for Hospitality
May 25, 2021 - 5 min read
3 Lengths, 6 Heights