The MityLite Basic Stairs Staging Accessory is an economical way to give performers access to your stage. The Basic performance stage and music riser stairs feature aluminum tread noses on the leading edge of each step for increased safety and visibility in low lighting conditions. Stair surfaces are finished with a black PolyTrac resin surface, which is grooved to lower the chances of slips and falls.
Benefits & Features
- Constructed with an aluminum frame
- Tool-free assembly
- Non-slip PolyTrac resin stairs
- Anodized aluminum stair edge for visibility
- Zinc-plated hardware
- Compatible with MityLite Z-Stage, VersaRoll, and Fold & Roll
Assembly & Care
- Place the Basic Stairs next to the stage deck.
- Adjust to the correct height by pressing on the snap buttons (located on the back posts). Once it’s at the correct height, press down on the spring deck locks (located at the top of the back posts) and slide the stairs into final position.
- Pull on the stairs to make sure the spring deck locks are firmly locked into place and the stairs are securely attached.
Spot clean with soap and water as needed.
Any scratches or blemishes from continual use can be treated with touch-up paint.
Featured Blog Posts
November 23, 2021 - 4 min read
June 9, 2021 - 9 min read
June 2, 2021 - 6 min read