Custom Fabric Requirements
We are happy to craft your order using COM (Customer's Own Material). However, the amount of fabric needed per chair is only an estimate based on non-patterned fabric with a width of 54" (137 cm). Material of different widths or fabric with patterns will alter the actual yardage needed. Talk to your Sales Rep for the exact COM yardage requirement for your order.
The Encore Banquet Chair combines MityLite’s trademark durability, contemporary design, and comfort for a superior seating experience. Stackable and lightweight, it features a durable aluminum frame and a plus cushioned seat and backrest. Sleek styling and customization options make this a popular chair for hotels, restaurants, event centers, banquet halls, and other venues.
Benefits & Features
- Supports 1,000+ lbs. (453.6 kg)
- Lightweight aluminum frame in several finish options
- Plush cushioned FlexForm™ seat with waterfall seat
- Generously sized (1.5-inches wider than standard banquet chairs) for an opulent feel
- Optional flex-back integration allows guests to recline up to 3 inches for added comfort
- Optional retractable or wire ganging
- Optional stack bar
- Replaceable seats and backs
- Generous 12-year warranty
- Exceeds BIFMA standards
Ability to Customize
Your guests will appreciate the bit of flex and breathability that the FormFlex seat base gives this cushion.
Supportive, reclining backrest
Your visitors will appreciate the feel of our patented flex-back, a padded backrest that reclines slightly for individualized comfort.
Ergonomic waterfall edge
Our waterfall edge maintains healthy circulation and keeps your guests comfortable and focused during meetings and events.
Increased safety with Wire Ganging
Eliminate trip hazards with wire ganging, which attaches chairs into perfectly straight rows. Ganging is available in retractable and non-retractable.
“We did look at products from other manufacturers, but Javits already had MityLite products in the building, so why mess with a good thing. The Encore chair is manufactured to be extremely comfortable. After sitting in that chair, it became the standard when comparing the other chair samples.”
Aileen G. Muñoz Senior Associate at di Domenico + Partners LLP
Assembly & Care
Stacking & Storage
- Stacking Type: Stacking
- Stacking: 10 chairs
- Stack Density: 4.8″ (12.1 cm)
- Stack Height: 80.25″ (203.8 cm)
- Stack Depth (Creep): 29.75″ (75.5 cm)
- Stack Bars: Optional
- Stacking Buttons: 4 buttons w/out stack bar and 8 buttons w/stack bar
Featured Blog Posts
September 21, 2021 - 5 min read
June 9, 2021 - 9 min read
May 25, 2021 - 5 min read
February 23, 2021 - 1 min read