- Holds 58 MeshOne™ Chairs,
- Holds 58 FlexOne® CS Chairs,
- Holds 100 SwiftSet® Chairs (non-upholstered)
- Holds 70 SwiftSet® Folding chairs (upholstered)
- Holds 76 DuraMax™ Pro Resin Folding Chairs
- Holds 64 FlexOne® FX Chairs
- Holds 64 FlexOne LX Chairs
This durable cart enables compact storage of folding chairs at event centers and assembly rooms. The Folding Chair Cart – Stacking holds 58–100 event chairs (depending on the chair model).
This chair cart can hold either:
- 58 MeshOne™ Chairs,
- 58 FlexOne® CS Chairs,
- 100 SwiftSet® Chairs (non-upholstered)
- 70 SwiftSet® Folding chairs (upholstered)
- 76 DuraMax™ Pro Resin Folding Chairs
- 64 FlexOne® FX Chairs
- 64 FlexOne LX Chairs
This cart can be stacked up to 3 units high when used with an X-Base (one X-Base required per cart) and stacked by using a forklift.
All chairs should be stacked vertically with the feet in the tracks at the base of the cart. Chairs must face the same way when stacking on each individual side for optimum capacity.
Please note that an X-Base and a forklift are required to stack carts.
Benefits & Features
- Durable, powder-coated steel frame
- Easy to handle, move, & store
- Non-marring wheels and casters
- Stacks up to 3 carts high (using one X-Base per cart and a forklift)
- Holds 58-100 chairs (depending on chair style)
- Best if used with forklift
Assembly & Care
Some assembly is required.
To clean, periodically wipe down the frames with a light solution of soap and water or non-caustic cleaning agents to remove surface dirt and residue. Use a standard cleaner to disinfect but avoid ones that are abrasive as that can erode some powder-coated finishes.