The FlexOne® CS Folding Chair is one of the most comfortable and affordable folding chairs on the market. Built in the USA from high-impact steel, FlexOne CS is extremely durable and stands up to the rigors of commercial use.
With its unique, ventilated seat and back design, the geometric-shaped plastic is breathable, and flexes to the contours of each person. The FlexOne CS (previously called the OneSeries® PRO) comes with the option to customize the color of the chair and the frame finish.
Benefits & Features
- Lightweight and easy to clean, handle, and store
- Strong and durable steel frame is resistant to stains, scratches, and dents and can hold up to 1,000 lbs.
- Wider than standard folding chairs with generous seat size to add comfort for guests
- Ventilated seat and back design
- Patented flex seat and back minimize pressure points for comfortable seating
- Many customizable plastic and finish options to choose from
- Generous 12-year frame warranty and 3-year warranty on the seat and back
Ability to Customize
Cooling and comfortable design
Your guests will appreciate the ventilated design of the FlexOne folding chair, which can be used indoors or outdoors in comfort.
Durable and long-lasting
You can rest assured that these exceptional folding chairs will stand up to heavy use. Each chair is built to support over 1,000 pounds (453 kg).
“We rely a great deal on MityLite equipment with our many activities that need tables, chairs, and carts. The custodians really appreciate the carts, which come in handy with moving tables and chairs constantly. I’ve been working with MityLite for a long time. All the tables in our facilities are MityLite.”
John King Service Area Manager, City of Dallas, Park & Recreation Department
Assembly & Care
No assembly required.
Optional Wall Mount with minimal assembly required. It easily attaches inside closets, on the backs of doors, or anywhere else that’s out of the way. Offers storage for 2 FlexOne folding chairs.
Use a soft, damp cloth with soap and water to easily clean powder-coated steel frames. Mix water with a mild household detergent and wipe down the seat and backrest with a cloth.