- Holds 6-10 Reveal Linenless Fixed Width Tables (18″ x 60″, 18″ x 72″, 18″ x 96″, 24″ x 60″, 24″ x 72″, 24″ x 96″, 30″ x 60″, 30″ x 72″, 30″ x 96″, 36″ x 36″, 36″ x 72″, or 36″ x 96″)
- Holds 6-10 Reveal Linenless Duo Tables (18″ x 60″, 18″ x 72″, 18″ x 96″, 24″ x 60″, 24″ x 72″, 24″ x 96″, 30″ x 60″, 30″ x 72″, 30″ x 96″, 36″ x 36″, 36″ x 72″, or 36″ x 96″)
- Holds 6-10 Reveal Linenless Rectangle Buffet Tables (30″ x 60″, 30″ x 72″, or 30″ x 96″)
- Holds 6-10 Reveal Linenless Serpentine Buffet Tables (30″ x 60″)
- Holds 6-10 Reveal Linenless Half Round Buffet Tables (60″)
- Holds 10-14 Elevare Presentation Tables (30″ x 72″ or 30″ x 96″)
The RT Reveal Cart–Edge is designed to hold 6 Reveal or Reveal Duo tables and still fit through a standard doorway. For facilities with wider hallways and double doors, the cart can be easily expanded to hold up to 10 Reveal tables. Simply loosen and pull the through bolts in the cart’s support platform, extend the platform arms, replace and tighten the through bolts and load the cart. A handle at the swivel caster end provides excellent maneuverability. Pads on the cart’s contact points protect the table’s decorative surface. An elevated design makes it easy to load and unload tables. A nylon strap with a side release buckles holds tables securely while the cart is in motion.
Benefits & Features
- Durable, powder-coated steel frame
- Easy to handle, move, and store
- Adjustable width for more storage
- Padded contact points protect tables
- Nylon straps secure tables in upright position
- Non-marring wheels and casters
- Holds 6-10 tables
“We love the tables and the MityLite carts are crucial because we change out rooms constantly. We need tables and carts that can fit through a single doorway. The dance floor is light and easy to put together which saves a lot of time when setting up for events.”
Scott Smith & Whitney McGee General Manager, Banquet Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston – Westborough
Assembly & Care
Ships fully assembled.
Clean surfaces with a soft cloth or sponge and avoid using anything harsher than a natural bristle brush. Normal maintenance can be done by using a mild detergent (pH 5 to 8) or other appropriate cleaning product followed by wiping down with a soft cloth and clean water.