100's of Contracts
We honor hundreds of pricing contracts. Find yours today!
Ready to Place an Order?
Our dedicated sales reps are standing by to help. Locate your Sales Rep.
Missing glides or anything else? Just contact our Warranty Team.
The CT Cart—Narrow holds up to 6 round tables. This table cart allows your team to easily transport folding tables for event setup. It stores and transports tables in sizes ranging from 42” to as large as 72″ rounds. Built with industrial-strength casters for easy maneuverability, this folding table dolly is designed to fit through common doorways and into elevators.
The CT Cart—Wide holds up to 12 tables (42” to 72” round sizes). This table cart is 53 1/4″ wide and will not fit through a common door. You will need a double door system with at least a 55″ opening.
Benefits & Features
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Easy to handle, move, and store
- Non-marring wheels and casters
- “Easy-Load” ramps on front and rear
- Holds 6-12 tables (Narrow holds 6 tables, Wide holds 12 tables)
CT Edge Cart — Narrow
- Holds 6 ABS Round Tables (42″, 48″, 60″, 66″, or 72″)
- Holds 6 Reveal Linenless Round Tables (60″, 66″, or 72″)
- Holds 6 Reveal MAX Round Tables (60″, 66″, or 72″)
- Holds 6 Madera Pro Round Tables (60″, 66″, or 72″)
CT Edge Cart — Wide
- Holds 12 ABS Round Tables (42″, 48″, 60″, 66″, or 72″)
- Holds 12 Reveal Linenless Round Tables (60″, 66″, or 72″)
- Holds 12 Reveal MAX Round Tables (60″, 66″, or 72″)
- Holds 12 Madera Pro Round Tables (60″, 66″, or 72″)
Assembly & Care
Some assembly required.
Clean surfaces with a soft cloth or sponge and avoid using anything harsher than a natural bristle brush. Normal maintenance can be done by using a mild detergent (pH 5 to 8) or other appropriate cleaning product followed by wiping down with a soft cloth and clean water.
Featured Blog Posts
Top 5 "Must Have" Furniture Items Every Church Needs
June 2, 2021 - 7 min read
2 Cart Sizes