100's of Contracts
We honor hundreds of pricing contracts. Find yours today!
Ready to Place an Order?
Our dedicated sales reps are standing by to help. Locate your Sales Rep.
Missing glides or anything else? Just contact our Warranty Team.
The XpressPort® Round Table Cart securely transports 7–10 round banquet folding tables. It features slotted separator plates to prevent tables from damaging each other during transport. This table cart has heavy-duty, polyurethane wheels and casters that are equipped with precision bearings. Vinyl U-channels cover the ramp to prevent tables from slipping while being rolled into the table cart and to protect the edges of tables during storage and transport. Select from six models configured to handle various table thicknesses.
Benefits & Features
- Polypropylene separator plates create individual slots for tables with variety of thicknesses
- Integrated loading ramp to prevent tables from slipping while loading
- Side frames are constructed with 2″ x 1.25″ steel tubing for sturdy support
- Ergonomic hand grips for ease of use and transportation
- U-shaped support beams protect tables
- 8-inch swivel casters, each with a 925 lbs. capacity
31″ Wide Cart
- Holds 8 ABS Round Tables (72”, 66″, or 60″)
- Holds 7 ABS Round Tables with Xtreme Edge (72”, 66″, or 60″)
- Holds 8 Reveal Round Tables (72”, 66″, or 60″)
- Holds 8 Reveal MAX Round Tables (72”, 66″, or 60″)
- Holds 8 Madera Pro Round Tables (72”, 66″, or 60″)
38″ Wide Cart
- Holds 10 ABS Round Tables (72”, 66″, or 60″)
- Holds 9 ABS Round Tables with Xtreme Edge (72”, 66″, or 60″)
- Holds 10 Reveal Round Tables (72”, 66″, or 60″)
- Holds 10 Reveal MAX Round Tables (72”, 66″, or 60″)
- Holds 10 Madera Pro Round Tables (72”, 66″, or 60″)
“I will definitely work with MityLite again. I appreciate having a relationship with a local Orem company and they provide great service. I appreciate their responsiveness, especially with all of the unique challenges that came in 2020 with remote work and the facility being closed.”
Charlene Crozier Library Director, Utah
Assembly & Care
Some assembly is required.
Clean surfaces with a soft cloth or sponge and avoid using anything harsher than a natural bristle brush. Normal maintenance can be done by using a mild detergent (pH 5 to 8) or other appropriate cleaning product followed by wiping down with a soft cloth and clean water.
Featured Blog Posts
Case Study: Hawaii Convention Center
July 20, 2020 - 4 min read
Case Study: The Orem Public Library was Looking for More Upscale Event Furniture
October 14, 2021 - 4 min read
6 Cart Sizes
2 Cart Sizes
3 Cart Sizes