The Palm Loveseat is eye-catching and inviting, featuring deep cushions and an open weave faux wicker design. Constructed of premium, hand-woven synthetic wicker, this outdoor loveseat is rugged and durable, built to withstand heavy moisture and extreme temperatures. Like the tree it is named after, the Palm Loveseat invites relaxation in plazas, courtyards, resorts, terraces, and other outdoor commercial areas.
Intended for outdoor use. Water resistant. 100% Recyclable.
Benefits & Features
- Lightweight powder-coated aluminum frame
- Industrial-strength faux wicker made of BPA-free polypropylene with high tensile strength
- Colorfast, weatherproof, UV-resistant, and maintenance-free synthetic wicker
- Comfortable armrests wrapped in smooth faux wicker
- Soft, ultra-deep cushions covered in Sunbrella® fabric available in 5 colors
- Temperature-resistant from 149° F (65° C) to -31° F (-35° C)
- Commercial-grade durability
Come rain or shine, this is built to resist damage from the elements.
Sturdy, hand-welded joints contribute to the strength and longevity of this piece.
Rest assured that this piece is built with a 100% recyclable aluminum frame.
Assembly & Care
No assembly required.
Frame Cleaning: To clean, periodically wipe down the frames with a light solution of soap and water or non-caustic cleaning agents to remove surface dirt and perspiration residue. Use a standard cleaner to disinfect but avoid ones that are abrasive as that can erode some powder-coated finishes.
Fabric Cleaning: Sunbrella fabric can be hand washed with a solution of ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water. Using a sponge or soft bristle brush, lightly agitate the stain, then rinse thoroughly until all soap residue has been removed. Allow fabric to air dry.
Removable cushion covers may also be washed in a washing machine. First, close all zippers, then machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle with normal amounts of mild laundry detergent. In cases of mold or mildew, add 1 cup of bleach to the wash cycle. Allow fabric to air dry.