The Palm Sofa is the centerpiece of the Palm Outdoor Furniture Collection. It features premium synthetic wicker that’s hand woven in an open square pattern over a weatherproof aluminum frame. Thick cushions complete this outdoor sofa, adding comfort and style. Combine the Palm Sofa with other pieces in the Palm Outdoor Collection to create eye-catching conversation areas on patios, plazas, courtyards, terraces, decks, and other outdoor areas
Intended for outdoor use. Water resistant. 100% Recyclable.
Benefits & Features
- Lightweight powder-coated aluminum frame
- Industrial-strength faux wicker made of BPA-free polypropylene with high tensile strength
- Colorfast, weatherproof, UV-resistant, and maintenance-free faux wicker
- Comfortable armrests wrapped in smooth faux wicker
- Soft, ultra-deep cushions covered in Sunbrella® fabric available in 5 colors
- Temperature-resistant from 149° F (65° C) to -31° F (-35° C)
- Commercial-grade durability
Come rain or shine, this is built to resist damage from the elements.
Sturdy, hand-welded joints contribute to the strength and longevity of this piece.
Rest assured that this piece is built with a 100% recyclable aluminum frame.
Assembly & Care
No assembly required.
Frame Cleaning: To clean, periodically wipe down the frames with a light solution of soap and water or non-caustic cleaning agents to remove surface dirt and perspiration residue. Use a standard cleaner to disinfect but avoid ones that are abrasive as that can erode some powder-coated finishes.
Fabric Cleaning: Sunbrella fabric can be hand washed with a solution of ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water. Using a sponge or soft bristle brush, lightly agitate the stain, then rinse thoroughly until all soap residue has been removed. Allow fabric to air dry.
Removable cushion covers may also be washed in a washing machine. First, close all zippers, then machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle with normal amounts of mild laundry detergent. In cases of mold or mildew, add 1 cup of bleach to the wash cycle. Allow fabric to air dry.