100's of Contracts
We honor hundreds of pricing contracts. Find yours today!
Ready to Place an Order?
Our dedicated sales reps are standing by to help. Locate your Sales Rep.
Missing glides or anything else? Just contact our Warranty Team.
Popularly used as a wedding chair, the Aluminum Chiavari Chair from MityLite combines classic elegance and durability in an eco-friendly commercial stacking chair. Thanks to its metal frame, this iconic chair weighs just 8 pounds but can hold up to 1,000 pounds of static load. The aluminum frame is much more durable than wood and is fully recyclable. Select from several frame finishes and cushion fabrics or customize it with your own material for a bespoke look. Check with your Sales Representative for more information.
This chair’s lightweight design makes setup and take down at events a breeze. Removable cushions extend product life, allowing you to refresh the look when needed. This beautiful Chiavari Chair is perfect for use at upscale indoor and outdoor events.
Benefits & Features
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame supports more than 1,000 lbs.
- Seven anti-sway crossbars are welded together between the legs making it stronger than competitors that use screws
- Comes with your choice of 3 standard cushion options (white, black, or ivory), or any custom fabric (COM requirements: 1 yard per chair)
- 4 stack buttons protect painted finish
- Easy to clean, handle, and store
- Welded joints eliminate chair sway
- UV-treated paint coating prevents fading and discoloration, adding longevity
- Upholstered cushions are 2-inches thick and are removable
- Four stack buttons protect the finish of each chair when stacked
- Generous 5-year warranty on frame, 1-year warranty on fabric and paint
Ability to Customize
Graceful, lean design
Despite its delicate style, this chair is sturdier than it looks thanks to 7 anti-sway bars built into the metal frame. This provides increased safety for your guests and a longer product life for the chair.
Replaceable and renewable
You’ll never have to toss a chair due to a torn cushion. We make it easy to replace chair cushions, saving you money and helping the environment.
Assembly & Care
No assembly required.
Clean Aluminum Chiavari chairs easily using a solution of mild soap and warm water. Apply it to the surface with a damp cloth, rinse with water and let dry.
Featured Blog Posts
How to Book More Weddings at Your Property & Earn More Revenue
July 7, 2021 - 1 min read
- New Product
1 Chair Back Style
- Best Seller
16 Plastic Colors, 20 Frame Colors
5 Chair Back Styles
1 Chair Back Style