100's of Contracts
We honor hundreds of pricing contracts. Find yours today!
Ready to Place an Order?
Our dedicated sales reps are standing by to help. Locate your Sales Rep.
Missing glides or anything else? Just contact our Warranty Team.
You can safely move and store large stacks of rectangular tables with the XpressPort® Linenless Slant-Stack Cart. It’s designed specifically to protect the edges and surfaces of linenless (laminate top) tables. Unlike conventional flat-bed carts, the slanted-bed design utilizes gravitational force to wedge each table against the backrest posts. This makes the cart easier to load and nearly impossible for stacks of tables to tip over.
Benefits & Features
- Support rails help stabilize linenless tables
- Stabilizer posts can be moved for use with 30″ (76.2 cm) wide tables
- 14-gauge padded wing supports stabilize and protect tables
- 14-gauge center beam assembly provides solid structural support
- Ergonomic handle to allow ease of use and transportation
- Two swivel and two rigid casters
- Holds 16 ABS Rectangle Tables (24″ x 96″, 30″ x 72″, 30″ x 96″, 36″ x 72″, or 36″ x 96″)
- Holds 24 ABS Rectangle Tables (18″ x 72″, 18″ x 96″, or 24″ x 72″)
- Holds 16 Reveal Rectangle Tables (30″ x 60″, 30″ x 72″, or 30″ x 96″)
- Holds 24 Reveal Rectangle Tables (18″ x 72″, 18″ x 96″, 24″ x 72″, or 24″ x 96″)
- Holds 16 Madera MAX Rectangle Tables (30″ x 72″ or 30″ x 96″)
- Holds 24 Madera MAX Rectangle Tables (18″ x 72″, 18″ x 96″, 24″ x 72″, or 24″ x 96″)
Assembly & Care
Some assembly is required.
Clean surfaces with a soft cloth or sponge and avoid using anything harsher than a natural bristle brush. Normal maintenance can be done by using a mild detergent (pH 5 to 8) or other appropriate cleaning product followed by wiping down with a soft cloth and clean water.
4 Cart Sizes