100's of Contracts
We honor hundreds of pricing contracts. Find yours today!
Ready to Place an Order?
Our dedicated sales reps are standing by to help. Locate your Sales Rep.
Missing glides or anything else? Just contact our Warranty Team.
These Tri-Fold Shields divide shared desks, countertops, and tabletops to keep individuals safe while they interact. Built to serve customers for an economical price, these shields help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria. The lightweight design makes it easy to set up and store. The surface is scratch-resident and UV-resistant, making the shields suitable for both indoor and outdoor use (although we recommend indoor storage).
Additional privacy can be provided with a blackout option for the side panels. Clear feet with an adhesive back can provide additional stability for an upcharge. Custom sizes and design options are also available.
Benefits & Features
- Features a durable, ultra-compact tri-fold design
- Added stability is provided by side panels (with a blackout option for privacy)
- Excellent visibility provided by commercial-grade clear plastic panels
- Easy to clean and sanitize with disinfectant wipers
- Clear foot comes standard. Adhesive, clear foot is available for an up-charge
- Resistant to chemicals and disinfectants
- Suitable for populated areas (high fire rating)
- Manufactured in the USA with short lead times
- A blackout option for the side panels is available for an up-charge
- 1-year warranty
Portable and easy to store
Thanks to its foldable design, this countertop shield is easy to move around and takes minimal space when stored.
Assembly & Care
No assembly required.
To combat the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses, the surfaces of all Protection Shields should be cleaned daily with a solution of dishwashing liquid and warm water applied with a clean cloth.
Featured Blog Posts
What is a Protection Shield or Countertop Shield?
May 4, 2020 - 4 min read
Top 5 "Must Have" Furniture Items Every Church Needs
June 2, 2021 - 7 min read
Top Products for Higher Education
February 2, 2023 - 11 min read
4 Widths, 3 Heights
Framed Countertop Single Shield
2 Widths, 2 Heights