100's of Contracts
We honor hundreds of pricing contracts. Find yours today!
Ready to Place an Order?
Our dedicated sales reps are standing by to help. Locate your Sales Rep.
Missing glides or anything else? Just contact our Warranty Team.
Safely transport tall stacks of MityLite rectangular folding tables with the XpressPort® Slant-Stack Cart. It holds 16 to 40 folded tables, depending on the table style. Unlike conventional flat-bed carts, the slanted-bed design utilizes gravitational force to wedge each table against the backrest posts. This makes the cart easier to load and nearly impossible for stacks of tables to tip over.
Benefits & Features
- Stabilizer posts can be moved for use with 30″ wide tables
- 14-gauge padded wing supports support and protect tables
- 14-gauge center beam assembly provides solid structural support
- Ergonomic handle to allow ease of use and transportation
- Two swivel and two rigid casters
- Holds 18 ABS Rectangle Tables (30″ x 72″, 30″ x 96″, 36″ x 72″, or 36″ x 96″)
- Holds 28 ABS Rectangle Tables (18″ x 72″or 18″ x 96″)
- Holds 16 Reveal Rectangle Tables (30″ x 72″, 30″ x 96″)
- Holds 24 Reveal Rectangle Tables (18″ x 72″or 18″ x 96″)
- Holds 22 Madera MAX Rectangle Tables (30″ x 72″, 30″ x 96″)
- Holds 40 Madera MAX Rectangle Tables (18″ x 72″or 18″ x 96″)
“MityLite staff were creative and ensured our ideas were incorporated into the chair design and ensured the integrity of the design was secure and worked properly.”
Teri Orton General Manager, Hawaii Convention Center
Assembly & Care
Some assembly is required.
Clean surfaces with a soft cloth or sponge and avoid using anything harsher than a natural bristle brush. Normal maintenance can be done by using a mild detergent (pH 5 to 8) or other appropriate cleaning product followed by wiping down with a soft cloth and clean water.
Featured Blog Posts
Case Study: Hawaii Convention Center
July 20, 2020 - 4 min read
Case Study: Javits Center Designers
October 18, 2021 - 6 min read
2 Cart Sizes
4 Cart Sizes